I have quite a few UFOs. I am sure that the list is long. Do I dare to list them all out?
I guess that is the best way...oh I am really not going to love this but it must be done! Right? So...here goes...
- Bind the "In Your Words" quilt.
- Bind the Crafsty BOM quilt.
- Snowball Quilt needs borders, quilting and binding.
- Christmas aprons need quilting and finishing. I would like to try to quilt these using the embroidery module on my machine....at least for one of them.
- Mistletoe Mug Rug needs quilting and binding.
- Two Studio Stitch BOM (2012 - 2013)...blocks are complete but they need to be set...then quilting and binding.
- Blooming Nine Patch...blocks are complete...they need to be sewn together...then quilting and binding.
- Cherry on Top...many, many blocks to complete. Chevron Quilt...maybe?
- Quilt As You Go Log Cabin...many, many blocks to complete.
- Grandmother's Choice...many, many blocks to complete.
- Two Studio Stitch BOM (2013 - 2014)...need to complete blocks (mid year), then set the blocks...quilting and binding.
- Glamping Quilt...need to start. Thinking about the Disappearing Four Patch for this quilt. Link takes you to the Missouri Star Quilt Co Tutorials.
- Yellow Daisy Dresdens Table Topper...have the kit and fabric...need to start.
- A Paper Piecing Christmas Tree Kit...that I have had forever but haven't started because
I am scaredthere are so many other things to finish. (Ha!)
- Turquoise and Red Quilt, Snowman Quilt, and Christmas Village Tree Skirt...all still in my head. :)
Ok...so that wasn't so bad, right? So the intention is to improve my skills...there looks like there are plenty of opportunities here from binding to designing to do just that.
Next step...get started! Today...I think I will start with sewing some of the blocks for the Chevron Quilt. The quilt is mostly cut so I can just dive into the sewing....which is really my favorite part...well aside from buying fabric. :)
This week...my plan is to get caught up on the Studio Stitch BOM...the holidays threw me behind...and if time permits...I will work on the next block in the Grandmother's Choice. IF (notice that's a big if) time permits each week...I will complete one block per week until they are all complete...while trying my hand at the balance of the list. I can do this!